Por favor, use este identificador para citar o enlazar este ítem: http://dspace.udla.edu.ec/handle/33000/2198
Registro completo de metadatos
Campo DC Valor Lengua/Idioma
dc.contributor.advisorEraso Cisneros, Byron Enrique-
dc.creatorCruz Viteri, Yanmarth Alejandra-
dc.creatorJara Almeida, Paola Estefanía-
dc.date.accessioned2015-07-01T21:33:25Z-
dc.date.available2015-07-01T21:33:25Z-
dc.date.issued2012-
dc.identifier.citationCruz Viteri, Yanmarth Alejandra. Jara Almeida, Paola Estefanía (2012). Plan de negocios para la fabricación y comercialización de fitofármacos en Quito-Ecuador. Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas. UDLA. Quito. 217 p.es_ES
dc.identifier.otherUDLA-EC-TIC-2012-25-
dc.identifier.urihttp://dspace.udla.edu.ec/handle/33000/2198-
dc.descriptionNowadays, it has increased the interest to lead a healthier lifestyle through good nutrition, regular physical activity and trying to avoid any drugs that may be harmful to health by the amount of chemicals used in them, that´s why today the importance of the use of phytopharmaceuticals ("phyto" plants and "drug" medicines) are increasingly common because they have demonstrated efficacy at the moment of acting for the compounds having as an active ingredient of a standard vegetable extract. With market research conducted, it was found that 58% of the survey population consumes phytopharmaceuticals in Quito, while 42% did not consume due to ignorance and distrust of this type of medicine, which represents a growth opportunity for the project because through different strategies will be seek to reach the consumer's mind, publicizing the extra value that it has, which differentiates it from the competition. Potential consumers are men and women 18 to 80 years, middle class, upper middle, high. The products will be marketed in an indirect distribution channel through wholesalers and pharmacies (Fybeca, Pharmacy `s), and direct distribution where the patient can get the product at the offices of the company after the prescription of the doctor with a special benefit. The business analysis was performed for the first five years, the estimated initial investment of USD 96,782.27 of which 70% will be financed by debt and the remaining 30% by own capital. The NPV is $ 43.627.17 in a normal scenario and IRR reaches 59%, calculated with a discount rate of 15.98%.en
dc.description.abstractEn la actualidad, se ha incrementado el iteres de llevar una vida más sana mediante la buena alimentación, actividad física nocivos para la salud por la cantidad de químicos utilizados en los mismos, es por eso que hoy en día la importancia del uso de fitofármacos...es_ES
dc.format.extent217 p.es_ES
dc.language.isospaes_ES
dc.publisherQuito: Universidad de las Américas, 2012.es_ES
dc.rightsopenAccesses_ES
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ec/es_ES
dc.subjectINDUSTRIAes_ES
dc.subjectADMINISTRACIÓNes_ES
dc.subjectMERCADOes_ES
dc.subjectCOMERCIALIZACIÓNes_ES
dc.titlePlan de negocios para la fabricación y comercialización de fitofármacos en Quito-Ecuadores_ES
dc.typebachelorThesises_ES
Aparece en las colecciones: Ingeniería Comercial

Ficheros en este ítem:
Fichero Descripción Tamaño Formato  
UDLA-EC-TIC-2012-25.pdfTESIS A TEXTO COMPLETO8,64 MBAdobe PDFVista previa
Visualizar/Abrir


Este ítem está sujeto a una licencia Creative Commons Licencia Creative Commons Creative Commons